TRANSGENDER ALLY RESOURCES
What does it mean to be a transgender ally? Whether you are just starting out as an ally or have you been involved for years, there’s always plenty to learn! From finding out more about appropriate language to understanding some of the barriers many transgender people face, you can use these resources to become a stronger trans ally!
- Straight for Equality Guide to Being a Trans Ally
- My Pronouns: Resources on Personal Pronouns
- An Ally’s Guide to Talking about Transgender Inclusive Non-Discrimination Laws
- GLAAD Tips for Transgender Allies
- TransWhat? A Guide Towards Allyship
- Our Trans: Loved Ones
- Trans Student Educational Resources
Families with transgender children, transgender parents, or transgender spouses can find support in this resource list that includes a whole host of resources from support groups for kids of transgender parents, to guidance for parents when talking to medical providers about care for their transgender child.
- Straight Spouse Support Network
- HRC Transgender Children and Youth
- Trans Youth Family Allies
- Trans Youth Equality Foundations
WAYS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Saying you are a transgender ally and being a transgender ally can actually look differently. Are you ready to take a stand and make a difference in your community? From showing your friends and family members a trans-themed movie to participating in nationwide transgender events, there are lots of ways you can show your support!