UPDATE YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To help ensure a smooth Election Day sign in process, please make sure your voter registration information is current and accurate.
There are four ways to update your information:
- Submit an online voter registration form . Online registration requires a S.C. Driver’s License or Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) ID Card. You must first update your information with DMV before submitting a voter registration form.
- Download a change of address form, print it, fill it out, and either:
- mail the form to your county board of voter registration, or
- fax the form to your county board of voter registration, or
- scan the form, and email the image as a file attachment to your county voter registration office.
- Fill out the back of your voter registration card and mail it to your county voter registration office.
- Visit your county voter registration office and fill out a change of address form.
County voter registration office addresses and phone numbers. (Click on your county’s name)